Today, Neurocern CEO and Founder Dr. Anitha Rao and Milliman actuary, Robert Eaton, are featured on the Society of Actuaries Research Insights Podcast to address these questions:
- Why is it important to have at least one evaluation from a neurologist for cognitive impairment?
- How are neurologists treating cognitive impairment differently than general clinicians?
- What happens to patients with cognitive impairment who live in areas where there are a limited number of neurologists?
- Are patients more likely to file long term care insurance claims from not seeing a neurologist?
- What’s the role of predictive analytics and neuroinformatics in the insurance sector?